pH Meter Digital Hanna HI98107
The pHep revolutionized the pH industry by providing non technical personnel with a simp;e, in expensive solution to accurate pH measurement. The HI98107 is used by millions of people around the world to monitor pH in laboratories and industrial applications as well as in agriculture, fish farming, food manufacturing and quality control, swimming pools and the printing industry.
With a renewable cloth junction, the pHep has an extended life over typical pH testers. A normal junction clogs with use over time and a typical tester would normally have to be thrown away once the junction becomes contaminated, the HI98107 junction is 2 cm long and when dirty, can be pulled out to expose a fresh section to effectively renew the pHep's life.
Calibration is performed manually at one or two points with a trimmer located on the side of the tester. With a battery life of 700 hours of continuous use, the pHep will provide years of testing before the batteries need to be replaced.
- Range : 0 to 14 pH
- Resolution : 0,1 pH
- Accuracy (@25?C / 77?F) : ±0,1 pH
- Calibration : manual, two point
- Battery type / Life : 1,5V (4) / approximately 700 hours of continuous use
- Environment : 0 to 50?C (32 to 122?F); RH max 95%
- Dimensions : 175 x 41 x 23 mm (6,9 x 1,6 x 0,9")
- Weight : 95 g (3,4 oz)
- HI98107 are supplied with protective cap, calibration screwdriver, batteries and instructions
Untuk informasi lebih lanjut dan ketersediaan stok, silakan hubungi :
CV. DIAN MEDICA
up : Frans Prasetyo
HP/WA : 0811313764